In 2021 we’re celebrating the 10th anniversary of the international Researchers’ World initiative.
We recorded live lessons on three continents and in five languages – follow the links and become a researcher at home!
What you will need:
- 4 glass jars or plastic cups (approx. 350 mL capacity)
- 5 identical, slim, tall water glasses
- household sugar
- tap water
- measuring cup
- kitchen scale
- thick plastic straws (party straws)
- waterproof plasticine
- waterproof felt pen
- ruler, scissors, sheet of paper, pencil
- non-carbonated drinks to test: apple juice, iced tea and the like